Our staff are our greatest strength.
They are the reason we have so many long standing clients. With a passionate, determined, and hard-working team of over 320 members of staff, right around Wales and the South West you can ensure we’re committed to delivering on our company values:
A&R Employee Assistance Programme
The EAP scheme offers A&R employees and their immediate families access to 365-day, round the clock support, therapy, counselling including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy sessions from a team of highly trained CBT professionals.
The scheme can offer support with stress, anxiety, bereavement, financial wellbeing, tenancy, and housing issues and includes a range of other beneficial support systems for employees and their families.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Life Support - Unlimited access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to structured telephone counselling or face-to-face counselling sessions
- Legal Information - For any issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, accountancy, lawsuits, consumer disputes, property or neighbour legalities
- Bereavement Support - Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief and related stress plus a team of legal advisors to help with legal issues.
- Medical Information - Qualified nurses are on hand to offer advice on a range of medical or health related issues. They can’t diagnose but can offer a sympathetic ear and practical information and advice.
- CBT Online - We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.
A&R Cleaning Services is one of the best cleaning companies in Wales that is a family run business. We provide state of the art cleaning and facilities management services to organisations in Wales and South West.
Our vision and mission statement regarding the cleaning services industry is clear. Our verified and experienced professionals make us proud. We offer the best cleaning services in Cardiff as our professionals are well versed in all types of cleaning and related activities that are to be performed on and off-site. We get on with the process of using cutting edge equipment. Our customers are highly contented and it is all because of the level of services that we provide.
Wellbeing Through Work
To accompany our EAP scheme we have also partnered with Wellbeing Through Work, a NHS Wales funded scheme to provide our team with direct access to physiotherapy, over the phone or in person.
If you are on sickness absence or struggling to stay in work because of a muscle and joint problem (such as neck, hip or back pain) and would like support to help manage your condition, you can get rapid access to our dedicated NHS physiotherapists.
There’s no need for a referral from a doctor
For more information:
- 01656 713950
Contact us today for a free quote